Presented By: Salvatore Garanzini, MFT, is Executive Director of the Gay Couples Institute, and Certified by John and Julie Gottman to teach Gottman Method Couples Therapy. Also a professor of counseling psychology at the University of San Francisco, Salvatore teaches addiction therapy and psychopharmacology, and brings 15 years of clinical experience to this training. The Gay Couples Institute is the world's only gay and lesbian couples counseling clinic, with locations in Northern and Southern California, and proudly delivers Gottman Method Couples Therapy to over 300 couples per year. The Gay Couples Institute also maintains it's own research department, conducting empirical studies in conjunction with John Gottman's Relationship Research Institute, and supporting graduate students worldwide as they complete master's thesis and dissertations.
Participants working in the following fields will benefit from our training:
- Mental health providers
- Allied professionals and clergy
- Family clinic staff
- Professors/teachers of couples therapy
- Researchers in the social sciences
- Employee assistance professionals
- Graduate Students and Interns - (Discount available with proof of status)
Tuition: (includes the 300-page Gottman Institute clinical manual, two full days of training, venue, and light refreshments)
- Registration Tuition: $520.00
- Intern/Student Rate: $50 Discount (After registering below, contact us with school/program information, or intern number, and refund will be credited back to your card.)
- Cancellation: Registration fees are refundable (less a $50 administrative fee) when a cancellation occurs prior 30-days before the training. Cancellations after this date will receive a credit, good for one year, which may be applied to other professional programs or products.