Level 1: Bridging the Couple Chasm
Gottman Couples Therapy: A New Research Based ApproachTwo-Day Training
Level 1: The training reviews Dr. Gottman’s three decades of research on what makes marriages succeed or fail, and teaches a therapy that helps troubled marriages. The workshop provides a wealth of information about couples dynamics, marital assessment, couples exercises and therapeutic interventions. All materials may be used in private practice settings.
Note: This workshop is a prerequisite to the level 2 training.
Want to take Level 1 in San Francisco this summer?
Click the button below to take a survey and pick out the dates that work for you.
Level 1: ABOUT THE WORKSHOP,
OUTLINE and OBJECTIVES
Participants working in the following fields will benefit from our training:
- Mental health providers
- Allied professionals and clergy
- Family clinic staff
- Professors/teachers of couples therapy
- Researchers in the social sciences
- Employee assistance professionals
- Graduate Students and Interns - (Discount available with proof of status)
Tuition: (includes the 300-page Gottman Institute clinical manual, two full days of training, venue, and continental breakfast)
- Registration Tuition: Two easy payments under $200, see course below
- Intern/Student Rate: $50 Discount (After registering below, contact us with school/program information, or intern number, and refund will be credited back to your card.)
- Cancellation: Registration fees are refundable (less a $50 administrative fee) when a cancellation occurs prior to three weeks before the training. Cancellations after this date will receive a credit, good for one year, which may be applied to other professional programs or products.